Colored jeans are a big favorite of mine and these baby pink ones I wear a LOT. From top left, here are 6 different ways I styled mine-
1. With a teal top and a red leather jacket. Teal contrasts well with pink and I kept the jacket within the same color family as pink, so it doesn't clash. I kept the shoes neutral with nude pumps.
2. With a white silk blouse. This is a simple, feminine look because of the softness of the silk blouse. I added black booties to toughen the look up a bit.
3. With a mint tee. This look is completely casual and great for running errands. Strappy sandals and a big tan satchel bag completed the look.
4. With a gray top. Pink and gray are a match made in heaven. A floral necklace and strappy sandals finished the look.
5. With a purple blouse. All the vibrant color on me made it necessary that I tone it down with black shoes and a clutch.
6. With a red sweater. This is a fairly simple look, but the addition of big earrings, a clutch and dressy shoes, it's taken up a few notches.
So don't be afraid to wear colored jeans thinking it won't go with other items in your closet. It can either be paired with a neutral color, a color in the same color family, or contrasted with one.